If your dishwasher is giving you fits and in need of a repair, we can help. Sometimes it is something simple, such as a clogged filter and sometimes it is much more complex. It could also be how you load the dishwasher as well, depending on how the water is dispersed. But, we can take a look and let you know what needs to be fixed. Dishwashers used to be pretty simple. However, like all of our other appliances, they have become more complex over time. If you have a puddle in front, this could be a seal or a broken line or hose. You will need to have a professional appliance repair technician take a look and see what the options are.
Common dishwasher problems:
- The dishwasher is not heating up.
- The dishwasher not turning on.
- It is not turning off at random.
- There is soap everywhere.
- The door won’t stay shut or it won’t open.
- There is water coming out of it.
- The dishes are not getting clean.